Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pie Crust Cookies


Okay, I will be the first to admit that when I was young I used to pray that my Mom would have left over pie dough so she could make pie crust cookies!  These cookies are simply made with whatever pie dough you have left over ( Quite frankly, I think they are good enough to warrant their own full fledged pie crust batch.)

  

You roll it out, spread it with butter and sprinkle it with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.  Then roll it up and slice and bake and voila!  You have the tastiest little cookies ever! 

They take me back, that is for sure!

Recipe Here

1 comment:

  1. My family does this too, but I've never seen these anywhere else! My father LOVES these, I have to make double batches at the holidays for him. We call them "dough cookies."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!