Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pear Almond Tart




Summer is gone.  As much as I hate I didn't get to bake anything with peaches over the summer, I will not let fall pass me by without baking with some of it's bounty.  Pears are one of my favorite fall fruits. I just got a new tart pan and wanted to break it in...  sooo I present to you this easy and tasty pear tart.  It was light and not overly sweet.  Would be great served with whipped cream or just as is.  It stands very well on it's own.  Give it a try!  Recipe here



1 comment:

  1. This tart looks so fantastic...I may just have to make one! I hate that summer is gone! I can't believe how fast it went by this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!