Sunday, February 24, 2013

Vanilla Bean and Milk Chocolate Budino


This Sunday the Baked group is making budino!  I had no idea what a budino was...and what do ya know...it's just good old pudding Italian style.  There is nothing like made from scratch pudding. 


Smooth, rich and creamy.  
The milk chocolate was a nice partner with the vanilla bean.  
Dollop with some freshly whipped cream and 
you got heaven in a glass.

To get the recipe click here.

Mangiare Bene!


 
 
I made the Lacy Panty Cakes last week, but was just too late to get included in the round up....so here they are!!

9 comments:

  1. Looks great (both the puddings and the pancakes)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pudding layers! And your pancakes look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you actually get 8 servings? i made half the recipe and only got 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. I haven't had time for the pancakes yet, but they look wonderful. Your puddings are pretty enough for a fancy dinner party. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Smooth, rich and creamy are definitely the words to describe this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm finally finishing reading last week's posts-- nice job! Your budino looks gorgeous, and I love your serving glasses. Seems like no one knew what the heck a budino was before making this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!