Sunday, December 9, 2012

Spicy Brownies: Baked Sunday Morning


I have not made any Baked Brownies yet.  I love brownies and I have an all time favorite brownie recipe from the Barefoot Contessa.  I absolutely love her Outrageous Brownies...they are to die for and it has been my go-to recipe for brownies for many years now.   So when I saw that we were baking Spicy Brownies this week I was a little reluctant but very curious about this brownie with chili pepper in it.  I really didn't know what to expect!  I was pleasantly surprised by the subtleness of the spices, in fact it was difficult to really detect the chili powder.  What you get is a nice warm hint of spice. They were chocolaty, fudgy and quite good!  A really delicious variation of on my all time favorite sweets! 



When you want a little something different....give these a try!  You will find the recipe here.
 
Enjoy!
 


7 comments:

  1. Your brownies look like they have an amazing texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that first picture could be straight out of a cookbook! very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos...makes me want to eat one right now. Oh, I think I will..with milk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, and you must try the salty sweet brownies from Explorations. They're absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tasty looking and beautiful brownies. I wish I had more. Viewing everyone's blogs is making me really needing another brownie. This is a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your brownies look absolutely fabulous. Those are great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like yours came out perfectly, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!