Monday, May 9, 2011

Tomato Soup Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting: Baked Sunday Mornings


Sprinkle baking soda over tomato soup let sit

Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, salt and baking powder












Cream butter and sugars until fluffy, add eggs then alternately add flour and tomato soup mixtures.

fill prepared muffin tins



cool












frost


eat











happy tummy....yummmmmmmmmmm














I loved this cupcake!  A spice cake topped with mascarpone cheese....what could be better????    This was a definite winner with me!

See what the other Sunday Morning Bakers did here

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Is that a joke? That is like the best thing I have ever heard of. I have to make that. MMMMMMMM...loving it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these too!! Your frosting came out so good..I had some trouble with mine. Very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that all your wonderful process and tasting photos say it all...great post that I totally enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- these look tasty! I've fallen off the Baked Sunday Morning wagon and your delicious looking post reminds me I need to get back on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!