Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Outrageous Brownies





I am a Barefoot Contessa fan.  I have been a huge follower of Ina Garten for many years now.  In fact, many people have told me that I look like her...so much so, that a lady stopped me once at the Fresh Market and asked me if I was her...lol!  Now what in the world would Ina be doing in Cincinnati.  I had to laugh!  It is really quite comical when you think about it.

These brownies are not only my most favorite brownie in the whole wide world but they are also one of my favorite Barefoot Contessa recipes.  These are not for the weak of heart!  They have a pound of butter and almost 2 pounds of chocolate in them....but as Ina says...they make a lot of brownies.  And this recipe DOES make A LOT of rich chocolaty, fudgey, decadent brownies.

Make yourself a batch or maybe half a batch :)   But be sure to have some nice cold milk nearby....You're gonna need it!

You can get the recipe on the Food Network site.  If you love a good rich over the top brownie....give this a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!