Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cinnamon Apple Crisps


Today I wanted to make an apple pie....infact, I wanted to make a apple green chile pie with cheddar crust and walnut topping but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I have been trying to not indulge in too many sweets lately in an effort to drop some of those good old lbs and get healthy.  So I had the apples out on the counter all ready to go but the thin reasonable Chelly was much stronger than her evil twin today.  Since I have been wanting to bake up some apple chips I thought that this would be a good and healthy alternative to the calorie laden pie.  I am so glad I did.  These were really tasty and everyone really enjoyed the healthy snack.  These are really easy to do and if you are smart...double the recipe!

Enjoy!


Cinnamon Apple Crisps
Weight Watchers.com

2 comments:

  1. These looks wonderful, and I guess they are addictive too! A great way of using up all that extra appples, thanks for sharing! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm they look great but the apple pie sounds even better, I hope you make it soon, sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!