Friday, January 13, 2012

Homemade Oreos??


Being in between jobs has put so much time on my hands.  I don't know what to do with all my extra time.  So I bake!  I used to bake and bring in all the goodies to where I worked...now the hubs workplace gets the goods...only this time the hubby didn't want to share.  He kept these cookies all for himself!
They don't taste like Oreos, but they are really quite good.  I probably should have used dark cocoa powder.   Next time I try these, I think I will
give that a shot.  So now, I have a cookie jar full of cookies and I am trying my best not to eat them....holy crap, I hope I find a job soon!


 I used the recipe from Bake At 350.  Hers turned out darker than mine, but I assume that is because I used regular cocoa powder.  They are fun! 
Give them a try! 
Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I blog for your comments...please let me know what you think!!